1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling fastwebclicks.com | 6 YRS Old | 417 Backlinks | Perfect for Web Search or Directory

Discussion in 'Domains' started by zytex, Oct 28, 2010.

I've had this domain since 2006, it's NEVER been dropped and I've always had content on it / it's always been indexed. There has always been a meta search / keyword bidding script on the domain, however the meta search stopped working so I'm listing it as a domain sale; I'm willing to sell the content along with the domain though as it will just get scrapped. The domain has 417 Back-links according to Yahoo Site Explore and would be perfect for another web search or web directory.

Why am I not redeveloping it? I simply don't have time! I've always had big plans for it, that's why I kept it for so long. I have 25+ more domains that I would like to develop as well, so realistically I will never get around to developing it and it's sitting making no money; it has so much potential as a web directory ..etc!

This is my first time listing the domain so I'm taking serious offers by PM.

zytex, Oct 28, 2010 IP