1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fastcomet Vs Siteground VPS hosting

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by flamingo2009, Jun 21, 2018.

Hi Folks,

Need a fully managed VPS or Cloud hosting with great 24 x 7 support, The cloud could be anything like DO, Linode etc.

Nginx/Apache and all associated cache systems, MariaDB/MySQL, PHP7 running cs-cart shopping cart.

After a lot of research narrowed down to Fastcomet, Site Ground and cloudways since all 3 offer Singapore datacenters which is near to us (India) for low latency.

Which one of them would you recommend? Would really appreciate some suggestions.

flamingo2009, Jun 21, 2018 IP
  2. Maurice83

Maurice83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Flamingo,

I signed up with FastComet for basic web hosting, and so far I find them to be good. With the package I'm on, they offer good value for not much money, and so far the customer support has been good. I can't speak to Site Ground or Cloudways.

Maurice83, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  3. jvm222

jvm222 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer big players like knownhost, inmotionhosting.

jvm222, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  4. bprashanth.gi

bprashanth.gi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digitalocean itself has a DC in Bangalore (https://www.digitalocean.com/press/releases/digitalocean-launches-bangalore-datacenter/)
    So you can test the latency and then decide. (plus they have various coupons and offers too, just Google around and you can save quiet a bit of money)

bprashanth.gi, Jul 3, 2018 IP