1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling (Fast Roi )4 Year Old Website Completely Outsourced $3,600p/m 4,000 visits p/m Only 5hrs Per Week

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mixtape Cover King, Aug 4, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I
    have 4 other onine businesses I'm working on that are taking all my time.

How is it monetized?
    This site is monetized by outsourcing graphic design services for the music niche to a my design team of 4 years.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    This site come with a Google Plus page with over 250,000 views, Tumblr, Youtube, Facebook,Twitter, StumbleUpon, ThisIs50, Digg, Reddit, Blogger, Leimert Park, Core Dj's, and Scoop it

How much time does this site take to run?
    The site is ranked for keywords mixtape covers and mixtape cover. The only work involved is sending the clients details to the design team and then sending the client the finished product. I post working on all my social media account daily.That takes about 2 hrs per day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    No challenges I have an article/seo guy I work with and that writes me an article a week and that cost $10 per week.

The site has a ton of repeat customers from over the last 4 years. You will be doing designs for artist like Kevin Gates, and sites like Livemixtapes. I have a solid reputation in this untapped niche. I've been featured on top music blogs and have over 200 articles online that brand the company as music marketing and branding expert.

I will provide Paypal proof of earnings no problem.
    Also I will provide my money list which is Paypal buyer list of everyone who have made purchase since 2012.

This is an established well brand business for sell in a fun lucrative niche. The music industry is a 4 billion dollar industry and growing.The demand is huge for these services and growing everyday

Mixtape Cover King, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  2. Robk

Robk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in purchasing this website I would like to see your PayPal receipts and how much do you spend on Google AdWords per month or is it mostly organic search. Is most of the revenue from providing customers with the artwork or with advertising on the website itself. You can contact me on here or

Thanks

Robk, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  3. adams26

adams26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    could you provide more info on this ?

adams26, Jul 11, 2017 IP