1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast Loading Pages - Slow Loading Ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by SHT, May 23, 2005.

I have a problem on my website, I am not sure if it affects you but I am thinking it could be affecting my CTR.

Everytime I load a page on my site, the whole site loads with no ads, then a second later the ads appear. I know it is just a second and it isn't that much but I personally feel this is too slow, the user has already moved their eye further down the page and has seen the advert before it has loaded.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
    Greg

SHT, May 23, 2005 IP
  2. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    I have used iframes for adsense before... I honestly dont know if it violates tos so you might want to look into it. I couldnt find it on tos so been using it.

It makes a huge difference in speed IMO

Shoemoney, May 23, 2005 IP
  3. prowler

prowler Guest

Best Answers:
    Since i setup my new ad layout for some reason its loads the

hxxp://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js first before my site as loaded it never did that before.

Regarding the ads loading last it did that on mine but more on the image side then text ads

prowler, May 23, 2005 IP