1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast Directory Submitter - Any good?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by marcusofplymouth, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As i understand it if use submitter it takes some time for them to review each site anyway so you should be OK !!!

Mega B, Nov 11, 2008 IP
  2. alex-big-guy

alex-big-guy Member

Best Answers:
    I don t know about other softwares, but I bought one last year on www.seo-submission-software.com because I don t have the time to spend days on SEO and this software is the only SEO I ever done for my site : after 2 month I reached 100 visits per day and now I am the result 7 to 9 on Google's first page so the ones "saying manual submission is better" should know that they are wasting precious hours of their time for nothing ! Period !

alex-big-guy, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  3. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest 100 links per day look natural

newlogo, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  4. jacksons

jacksons Peon

Best Answers:
    Digixmas is batter but if prefer do manually ..

jacksons, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  5. alex-big-guy

alex-big-guy Member

Best Answers:
    alex-big-guy, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  6. Ledlauzis

Ledlauzis Member

Best Answers:
    Use some kind of semi automatic directory submission software when you can fallow your submissions. Software fills forms but if there is mistake you change it. It is really simple things and will make good results. If you like automatic submission than there is only one reliable tool - allsubmitter.

Ledlauzis, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  7. sunnyyuan

sunnyyuan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think semi auto submitter will solve this problem, you can control the amount of directories you submit your site to, and the content of title, discription you submit, it acts like roboform, but more faster than it.:p

sunnyyuan, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  8. snewtonge

snewtonge Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently used Fast Directory Submitter and it works great, but several weeks after submitting a couple thousand submissions I've only gotten maybe 20 approvals at the most. I made sure the link was submitted the right category, etc. So it makes me wonder if the directories it uses are any good to begin with. I checked a few of them manually and they all had stats like: Approved Links 1042 Pending Links 26893 Quite obvious they don't approve links.

It's a waste of time to submit to hundreds or thousands of directories that never approve any links.

All in all, I think using it was a waste of time. I could have just manually submitted to 50 directories and got the same result.

snewtonge, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  9. sunnyyuan

sunnyyuan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think maybe that's because those directories the submitter use are not so good, and the directory list is not updated. For me, I prefer to submit manually with the help of roboform, and I've collected thousands of good directories that work great during my years experience, I'm sure the site I submit will be approved by those directories in a few days. And I think it's very important for you to do the collection if you're an SEOer.

sunnyyuan, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  10. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    Fastdirectory submitter does a good job. However some of the directories on their list have really big backlogs. Some of the directories on their list probably are not even maintained anymore. I saw some that had 50,000-100,000 waiting to be approved. You can use it for free for 150 directories. It's semi-automatic, does a good job with the forms/fields and is relatively fast. You still need to enter the captcha. Directories range from pr0 to pr5, at least according to the software. I never manually checked them to verify. They do update the list every couple of weeks. Of the 150 in free mode I have 49 successfully listed, 82 I am waiting on for close to 2 weeks now, and 19 didn't work, directory site was down, or no longer exists.

Digixmas is pretty decent, but free mode 150 are all pr0's. It's semi-automatic, but it is kind of slow. You can import your own list into digixmas which is kind of nice, but it's a lot slower process when using your own list.

gameutopia, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  11. entersandman6756

entersandman6756 Peon

Best Answers:
    so many directories need to make payments, and free directories right now need repricol link

entersandman6756, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  12. pplomo

pplomo Peon

Best Answers:
    Manual submission is the best. Fast directory submission can be not good for your site. Google does not like when too many links appear fast, and it may punish your site for that.

pplomo, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  13. snewtonge

snewtonge Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm starting to wonder if directory submission helps anymore. It know it used to, but as time goes by I'm seeing it affect SERP's less and less.

snewtonge, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  14. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most directories listed in the submitters are useless directories.

etc, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  15. julietevents

julietevents Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not using any software i am doing manually directory submission, Manual submission is the good and safe way to submit directories..

julietevents, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  16. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Though manual submision is best have you considered directorybot from incansoft?

reapr, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  17. snewtonge

snewtonge Peon

Best Answers:
    Never used it. Is it any good?

snewtonge, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  18. Spencers

Spencers Peon

Best Answers:
    I have always used SubmitEaze and loved it. !!!

Spencers, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  19. bancs

bancs Peon

Best Answers:
    Manually needs much time

bancs, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  20. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    manual directory submission takes a lot of time, however, it is far far better than automatic one, since automatic directroy submission almost always put in identical links, which usually result in a more problems that its' worth.

usually the same anchor text as well as the description line in directory etc.

if it is manual, at least you are changing description everytime.

competent123, Mar 18, 2010 IP