1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast approval article directory, free submission

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by fortehlolz, Feb 21, 2012.

I have opened my article directory. You can submit articles and links for free!

To get a *free* backlink, just signup, you don't need to write an article! We all website's on your profiles, so you get an article directory AND a free backlink. If you was to make a profile and create an article, you could have *4 backlinks* for free!

I hope you all enjoy the site: free article directory

fortehlolz, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. fortehlolz

fortehlolz Banned

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: Reduced amount of characters needed to submit. Fixed profiles automatically adding a "no-follow" attribute to links. Fixed error that said "You cannot submit more than 3 links in 1 article" when 1 link was added. Fixed HTML editor and updated site content, also fixed the broken "contact" link.

:D Thanks for everyone who has submitted so far!

EDIT: Added in a page to view all author's - so just by signing up, you get lots of visibility!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  3. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where to Submit my blogspot???

Tushavi, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. fortehlolz

fortehlolz Banned

Best Answers:
    You register: http://listmylink.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Then click "Submit Article" in the menu :)

EDIT: I didn't realise the submit article page didn't say anything unless you were logged in! All fixed :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  5. fortehlolz

fortehlolz Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the signups so far and you article writers. I've removed some ads from the site so it's looking better and I'm working on a redesign as we speak!

fortehlolz, Feb 23, 2012 IP