1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fashion social networking site (similar to Product Hunt) with brandable domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mr_vampire, Jan 15, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?

I've not been able to dedicate much time this site, but it has great potential in right hands. Hence, selling this.

Think of this as a niche Product Hunt type of site that focuses on fashion. Given below is the content taken from the "About" section:

Stylict showcases trending fashion everyday ranging from clothes, accessories, footwear, bags to grooming. All of the content is curated by our community of style addicts. Post your latest designs, photos and share your articles with the community.

How is it monetized?

It has not been monetized. But, you can run display ads and if the community grows, then you can take paid listings to feature the trending periods for higher number of days.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes. You will get following accounts:

Instagram: 12k followers
    Twitter: 1k followers
    Facebook page: 1400 likes

How much time does this site take to run?

You will have spend at least 30 mins everyday to submit content on the site and some more time of marketing to acquire new users. It'd be great to send a weekly digest of top tops to the community members.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Marketing and acquiring users (fashion enthusiasts, bloggers, models, designers, etc.).

Website software?

Runs on WordPress + a paid theme based on Product Hunt. I have made some customizations as well. The support license was for one year and you'll have to renew the license if you would like to receive support and updates from the theme vendor.

Domain name?

Registered with NameCheap with January, 2019 expiry date. It will be pushed to your account.

mr_vampire, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  2. ebiz

ebiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Error , when the site is back up let me now. thanks

ebiz, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  3. Winnie Sillah

Winnie Sillah Peon