1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FAP Turbo and other Forex products a scam?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ayork2413, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Is FAP Turbo and other Forex CB products a scam?

or are they just extremely unprofitable

ayork2413, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of an answer are you looking for, if you are saying that #1 selling product on Clickbank is a scam?

P.S. Have you had your tablets in the morning?

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  3. Fjoergyn

Fjoergyn Peon

Best Answers:
    I bougt it yesterday, and what can I say? It is no scam. There were other Robots out there, ( infact FAPTurbo is a improved version of an other robot ) and it can make up to 100% Profit an a few days - depends on the market really sometimes you just make a "few" buck.

I did some research on google - which failed ... just affiliates that try to sell the stuff. But than I found this inoffial Forum:
    http://www.forexautopilotforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
    and
    http://www.forexautopilotforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

that convinced me ;)

The developers sent us a mail a few days ago, that they have to much customers to care about, so soon the pirce will rise again, this time to 399$ - so if you are intrested in it, you should buy it now.

Nevertheless, you should understand the basics on forex trading. Not that you need it to make the robot very profitable, but to understand whats going on.

Anyhow ... this software is a real nugget of gold ...

Fjoergyn, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  4. ayork2413

ayork2413 Peon

Best Answers:
    O OK,

i wasn't considering buying it myself, i was just concerned, as an affiliate, of promoting something that appears to offer so much. don't want to sell people crap, and damage my online reputation over it, ya know?

5. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The price will never go up to $399, believe me.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  6. gpdbiz

gpdbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    gpdbiz, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  7. ayork2413

ayork2413 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, did i do something to you bucko?

i don't know why you are maliciously following me, and pointing out to everyone that, through intensive research, you've made the astonishing discovery that i was banned from dp and have a separate account

GUESS WHAT

i got 10 infractions for posting in the wrong section and then was banned for 3 months

did i get a chance to appeal my ban, despite the fact that I had spent over 100 hours contributing valuable content to this forum?

No.

I didn't even get so much as an email.

GUESS WHAT

you want my opinion? dp moding sucks, and always will because it's too damn big of a forum. too easy to slip through the cracks

that's why a mod ignored your initial accusations, it's called 'Not shitting on your valuable member contributors'

do you know how many times i've sent a PM to a past contact on DP, only to find that I couldn't send it because the member was banned? more than 10. there's something seriously wrong with that, i don't care how strict your policies are.

so there you have it, my confession..GUESS WHAT: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

and when i do get banned, i'll be over at warrior forums if anyone needs me. they have a strict no-shit-on-contributor rule. and theres people on there that actually browse the forums looking for ways to make money online, instead of looking for people to shit on (like yourself).

have a nice life asshole, hope you run into someone like yourself one day.

8. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    All these forex robots on Clickbank are bullshit. No wonder the refund rate on forex products is the highest. They all make huge 10000% claims of riches and show a screenshot of a Metatrader backtest. If they really made you earn a ton of dough then why share your secret? "To make more money," you might say. Well, you could earn 100 times as much money approaching a hedge fund or the trading arm of an investment bank and sell them your system if it was so great.

I'm happy to promote them as an affiliate though and sleep easy at night because people can always get a refund. If they're too dumb not to get a refund then so be it! :D

Same principle applies for make money products and "magic bullet cure" health products. Heck, there are even some CB products that claim to cure cancer!!

rolf, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  9. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:

Fjoergyn is probably the fapturbo publisher. He's Quite vigilant about the product. These kind of threads can hurt sales as people sometimes search for keywords like "f@pturbo scam" before buying it.
    There are chances that a potential buyer will stay away if he reads negative opinions about the product here. Such threads must be removed.

jacky8, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  10. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The funny thing with these expert advisors, is that alot of them are programmed by "Coat Tail Grabbers" that just want to ride the wave of success in Automated Systems.

The problem though with Expert Advisors, for the most part, is that they are not programmed by any more complex means, than just moving average crosses, and maybe another oscillator or indicator thrown in for "good measure"

Having knowledge in the Programming field, and that Metatquotes 4 (the programming language for the Metatrader 4 framework) Is dead on similar to C syntax.

For a few of these softwares, which I happened to notice, have not alot of logic or much of an algorithm to begin with. You might as well be trading with a 5sma/13ema/60ema Moving Average system with ParaSAR and Volume bars and you could probably profit as well, if not better, learn trend trading.

There are a few systems (which I will not mention names) that absolutely stink, and that there are a few that actually receive decent marks in my book.

But just do not look at the product as the whole solution. Look at the customer support, the instruction and training as well, when considering a forex software product to promote.

Also, if there is alot of great resources for the affiliate marketer to promote these systems, It shows that there might be some decent quality and possibly a great team to stand behind the product.

My two cents!
    The forex guy

TheForexGuy, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  11. hedgefundlawyer

hedgefundlawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a ton of these "forex robots" out there which are, at best, useless products. Money managers touting such outrageous results using forex robots should be aware they may be violating federal and state securities laws. Please contact www.hedgefundlawblog.com if you have any questions.

hedgefundlawyer, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  12. ahuddy

ahuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    ahuddy, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  13. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    hedge funds / investment firms etc have entire buildings of forex experts watching the markets and trading at the appropriate times ... they use the skill in their heads learned over many years of trading the markets, they would never need such a system ...

the robots are designed for the individual who might want to get involved in forex ...

and absolutely, some of them are designed better than others ... some of them might make you money, some of them might lose you money ... but winning and losing money in the forex markets is absolutely part of trading in the markets, whether you are using your own knowledge, robots or an investment firm.

antantnz, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  14. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:

haha yeah.that's what i have been thinking. they must get heaps of useless traffic cos of that. fap fap fap

mill123, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  15. fxgold

fxgold Peon

Best Answers:
    I rate FAPTurbo the top robot on my review site at forex-robots-reviews.com . I have been running live with FAPTurbo since Dec 3rd 2008 with an initial deposoti of $5160. My account is now up to $6896, so not a bad return. Can give more detail if you wish.

fxgold, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  16. P1R4T3

P1R4T3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well - not scams, but the refunds are certainly high. The robots themselves work to a degree - you need to tweak em yourself however you can't expect any gains beyond 70-75% IMO

P1R4T3, Feb 15, 2009 IP
  17. fxgold

fxgold Peon

Best Answers:
    Most are scams but some do work. Only trust those that perform on live data. This site tests 12 robots against one another all starting with the same deposit. See forexrobotstest.com

fxgold, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  18. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well put, these are classic get-rich-quick schemes, and with affiliates receiving large commissions for pushing them, people end up buying them. The refunds of these products can be over 50% and it would be more if people knew how easy it was to get refunds

yebel89@gmail.com, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  19. hardkoramerikan

hardkoramerikan Member

Best Answers:
    I am affiliate for them and a satisfied customer as well.

hardkoramerikan, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  20. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess for some it does work

yebel89@gmail.com, Mar 22, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.