1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FAO: Anyone who has upgraded to the latest Adwords Editor

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by muchacho79, Oct 10, 2008.

Is the Min Bid still visible?

If not, is it including anything such as QS (*/10) so we can still have an idea, at a glance, what each keywords QS is (without having to manually check).

muchacho79, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  2. bjewelled

bjewelled Peon

Best Answers:
    I've upgraded. Min Bid is still there and no QS yet. I cannot see much has changed but I notice a tool called "Keyword opportunities (beta)". Was that there before? I don't remember it. Anyway, it is a keyword generator that shows "volume" (I presume monthly searches) and "competition" on a scale of 0 - 5 and allows you to drag and drop new keywords into existing ad-groups or a newly created group. It must just be a shortcut to the online tool since it logged into my account when activated.

bjewelled, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  3. MWD

MWD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also seems to run a lot quicker for me.

MWD, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  4. pawanpandey78

pawanpandey78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Adwords editor is only use for edit the keywords or ads, but see the stat in adwords dashboard.

pawanpandey78, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  5. muchacho79

muchacho79 Active Member

Best Answers:

Yes I appreciate that, but Min Bid is not displayed on in the dashboard. Yet it is in Adwords Editor. This Min Bid can be useful to know.

Fortunately, my weekly reports include Min Bid anyway, so I often refer to them as well to see if the QS has changed since the week before.

muchacho79, Oct 11, 2008 IP