1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

* Famous: $79 Logo Contest! 7 days! [Law Firm] *

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by oneawesomeguy, Mar 16, 2012.

1. jazteck

jazteck Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• EF4.jpg
      EF4.jpg
      File size:
      46.5 KB
      Views:
    jazteck, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  2. logoesdesign

logoesdesign Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

logoesdesign, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  3. Mr.LeGeNd

Mr.LeGeNd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Entry:

[​IMG]

Mr.LeGeNd, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  4. divineworld

divineworld Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

PM ME FOR DESIRED DESIGNS @ PREFERRED PRICES!
    Anything can be change as per your suggestion.

divineworld, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  5. jazteck

jazteck Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

jazteck, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  6. Orangu

Orangu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Entry:

[​IMG]

Orangu, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  7. logoesdesign

logoesdesign Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

logoesdesign, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  8. TJB10

TJB10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

TJB10, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  9. guideline

guideline Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    another entry

[​IMG]

guideline, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  10. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, now it's time for some comments!

General comments for everyone:
    No serif fonts. If you can, please use san-serif fonts. For the most part, I did not like the "PC" in the logo. If unsure on how to use it, feel free to leave it off. Felt it looked better without it :)
    Also, if you decide to use a logo with watermarks, please PM me a non-watermarked version to show the law firm so it looks better, more professional, and gives you a better chance of winning.

The following comments are in order of posting (if you made several posts, I will post comments on each post):

lizzy4: Very cool concept. I really like your top logo with the boxes but did not like that dark line between the e and the f. The letters being part of the negative space was one of the most creative ideas. I really liked it. I also really liked the concept of the big letters with the & symbol inside the e.

elli_boy: I like the style of your design. It is definitely new and innovative. It may be a little too innovative for a law firm though I am hesitant to say that as I do not want to prevent people from trying new things. The hues you ended with and the effect just seemed too "web 2.0"ish and it is usually a look I try to stay away from for logos. If this was for a different type of project, the effect would be perfect! Nice job!

jhaye: I have some similar comments to elli_boy's comments above. I like the design but it looks too "web 2.0"ish. I love how the font is a san-serif font (that is exactly what we want!), but the exact font you landed on I do not think is the right choice for this specific company. However, I do love the colors you choose as well as that line between the logo and the company name. Nice!

pehulz: I really love simple logos (!) and this definitely fits the bill. I prefer the bottom logo without the PC. The only thing I was not sure on is those exact colour hues/shades. They don't seem to fit well together.

rockafello: Another simple logo! Awesome! I absolutely loved your concept of putting the e and the f into one letter for the logo. Really creative. Something creative like this is exactly what I was looking for. Something innovative and different. I don't really like the PC listed in any of the logos. My favourite is probably the second to last but I am unsure on that shade of teal.

misterbadz: Thanks for entering! I did not like the serif font in your top logo but I did like the colours. I liked how the bottom font is a san-serif but did not like the specific font too much (thought it was too bulky). Would love to see some more colour on the bottom logo.

Mr.wrath: Another very cool concept. I liked the e and f backward-facing each other. Didn't like the "PC" in the logo and the & symbol seems a little too playful/comic sans to me :) Not sure on those exact shades. Very nice though!

wahyubudi00: I absolutely love the creativity I am seeing in some of these! This is a great example of how to do something different. The logo is very unique. Instead of using the & symbol, he used AND. Very cool. My only criticism are the colours and the "PC" in the logo.

f9designs: This logo is brilliant! But, it is a little too fancy for what we wanted. I thought it would look awesome on a chocolate bar or something like that but for the style I wanted with this hip law-firm it may be too fancy. I really like the colours, contrast, and positioning, however. Would love to see a revision with a less fancy font and with blue/brown.

Mr.wrath: I think I liked your first logo more because it seemed a little more creative in terms of the actual logo / icon. I did notice you used a serif font and would love to see it with a san-serif. I really prefer the & symbol in this second logo, however.

guideline: The logo is really creative. I also liked the colours you went with even though they were not the colours I specifically stated. I would love it if you could PM me a version without the watermark so I can show the owners. Would love to see a different concept from you if you have the time.

logoesdesign: Very simple and I love that. I would love to see some kind of icon or logo added to the text also. The brown colour used here looks pretty good though.

sikka2010: Very unique logo, keep it up! The concept is interesting but maybe too innovative even. I could not understand what the triangles really meant :) I do like it. Would love to see a revision with a less futuristic font and maybe more straight forward logo.

sLiMsHaDys: Great to see an entry from you! Loved your first concept even though it was similar to the previous entry. Thanks for throwing in another one. In the second logo, I really liked your logo. It seems almost too obvious that the hammer would be used for a law firm but no one else used it! Not sure about the specific design of the hammer though I liked everything else. Would like to see some other colours like brown thrown in there if you can pull it off. Nice job!

kainraziall: I like the round logo. Very cool concept. I didn't like the bright blue, however. Though it was too 'shocking' and would like to see a more subtle colour hue. Very nice. The more creative an entry the more I like it :)

TheGraphicsGuy: I like your logo. The design fits in nicely with the current website but don't let that limit you as the website is going to be changed. We really want the logos to shine on their own. I'm not sure about the background behind the letters at the top. I would like to see a less round font. Liked everything else though. Nice job!

draxter: Cool concept. A little too 'web 2.0'ish like a couple other logos I mentioned above but the overall style is nice. What I though was too 'web 2.0'ish is the lighting effect on the logo and the rounded corners. The bottom font looks really nice though like all the other logos, I would love to see it without the 'PC' and with some different shades of brown/teal thrown in there. Very cool.

Okay, now it is getting a little late for me so I will do the rest tomorrow!

PM me or post here with any questions!

oneawesomeguy, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  11. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, didn't really think it was fair for some people to wait, so here are the rest of the comments:

jazteck: I love how you submitted several different designs. Would love to see more colour is your logos, however. If counting from the top down in your post (1-4), I like logos 2 and 3 the best. I want to stay away from serif fonts for this design.

logoesdesign: Another awesome concept. You guys keep amazing me! I really liked the concept; my only problem is that the e may not look too much like an e. But then again it is a logo so who cares :) Would love to see the 'PC' removed (like all the other submitters) and would like to see a thinner font.

Mr.LeGeNd: The actual logo is a little 'web 2.0'ish which is a critique I mentioned on a few other logos. It does not mean I dislike it. It is just a look I am trying to stay away from. The lighting/shading effects on the background and the rounded corners are mainly what I am referring to. Even though you used a serif font, I thought it looked nice in this instant. I do not like saying "you must do it is way" and you proved exactly that in your excellent use of serif fonts. Would love to see a revision with a modified icon/logo at the top.

divineworld: Interesting concept. I didn't like that specific font but that can be easily fixed. I'm not sure about the backgrounds either. It reminds me of a search engine or something similar. It is interesting but I think a different direction could be better. If you add more colour and remove those background, I think it will be much more what I am looking for!

jazteck: Another unique concept. Nice! My main comment is that I did not like those lighting effects on the font. We want to also be able to use the logo for black and white prints of stuff and this may not work so well. I do like the positioning of everything but would love to see a revision without the effect and with different colours.

Orangu: Haha, I guess based on your username I should have expected an orange logo! :D I really like your concept and can really see your design skill show. I also really appreciate how you included different concepts based on the same logo. Very nice touch. The design of the logo is also very unique. I liked it a lot. I would love to see some different colours added in as well as another concept if you have the time.

logoesdesign: Another very creative use of the letters e and f. You guys think of everything and keep impressing me! I really like the concept. Would love to see it without the 'PC', would love to see some different colours, and maybe a slimmer font for the bottom portion.

TJB10: This logo reminds me of the word 'platinum'. It feels very chic and fancy. We are looking for a little more down to earth feel and trying to stay away from how law firms are traditionally seem. I do like your boxes however. They do add something to the design and I would love to see the design slightly modified.

guideline: Love the font you chose for this one! Also love the & symbol in the middle. Also love the simplicity. I would love to see an icon or something added in but that is not necessary. I like the simple line between the two names but I'm not sure on the flowery design of the & symbol. Very cool!

And that should do it. Post any questions you have and remember my main points for everybody: 1) try to stay away from serif fonts, 2) no "PC" in the logo, and 3) have fun? :D

oneawesomeguy, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  12. Mr.LeGeNd

Mr.LeGeNd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Revision:

[​IMG]

Mr.LeGeNd, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  13. trance92071

trance92071 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my submission. Thank You and looking forward to seeing who the winner is.

[​IMG]

trance92071, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  14. jhaye

jhaye Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Revision:
    [​IMG]

jhaye, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  15. jazteck

jazteck Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

jazteck, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  16. kainraziall

kainraziall Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the feedback, Here is the revision, Hope you like it. Awaiting for your feedbac

[​IMG]

kainraziall, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  17. Creative_illusion

Creative_illusion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my entry thanks.

[​IMG]

Creative_illusion, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  18. guideline

guideline Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the feedback! Here is my revision, without watermark and ,PC

[​IMG]

guideline, Mar 22, 2012 IP
    oneawesomeguy likes this.
  19. guideline

guideline Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    another one

[​IMG]

I'll make another concept/variation later...

Thanks,

guideline, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  20. misterbadz

misterbadz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

misterbadz, Mar 22, 2012 IP