1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Facerig.us - SEO Managed, first page on major searches

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Xyphien, May 20, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I no longer wish to have it. The site itself is still known, however the xenforo license is no longer valid and I NEED to shut it down. If you talk me through it I can get the database for you if you'd like it.

How is it monetized?
    SEO. facerig forum in google it's the third link to pop up. Facerig Community is third as well. And the biggest search term for facerig is FaceRig Resources. Which Facerig Resources is number one, two, three, and four!

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Twitter if you'd like to have it. Facerigus

How much time does this site take to run?
    However long it'd take to set up a site, as it only comes with the domain, and possibly the database if you talk me through the process.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None, it's already set up with SEO, a community that views it, and still posts, etc. So, even if you make a new site the community will still re-join.

Xyphien, May 20, 2016 IP