1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

facebookmarketplace.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by 617media, Aug 15, 2010.

1. 617media

617media Peon

Best Answers:
    No but I present myself when I actually need to with the appearance of the upmost sense of business experience.... if this 'middleman' company, did not use me like that, and I had held onto it, the chances are Oodle Inc itself would of simply contacted me itself.

I just feel like killing myself tonight, if I didnt have a privileged life with so many opportunities ahead of me, I really would give up right here and end this shit, like this kind of opportunity really DOES not happen anymore, I just got lucky, and blew it.

617media, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Thats just childish.

If you are bitter about losing out on a deal because you asked for advice and in hindsight feel that you got poor advice then suck it up. Did you put the domain up for sale at Sedo? or contact companies that might be interested? I doubt it. You got lucky when you got that $1400

sarahk, Oct 7, 2010 IP