1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook will not refund my money

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Zoeyballoon, Jan 29, 2017.

I am 13 yrs old. I wanted to play Farm town with my grandpa so I created a face book account. Once I had my account created, I bought some Facebook Gift cards to load into my Facebook account. I then tried to buy some Farm town Cash. I got a message saying that to protect my safety, they disabled my payments.

It has been 2 weeks since this happened and I have written them several times asking for my money back and they refuse to make arrangements to get it back to me. They say I violated their terms of service.

I don't understand why they think they can keep my money. I agree with the fact that they have the right to deny anyone they want. But to keep my money?

Zoeyballoon, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    You are seriously 13 years old? Have you considered reading our TOS and other TOS?

wisdomtool, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  3. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure that Facebook denied? I think, may be something about the game also..I heard this game isn't fair enough

robinymym, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would review their TOS (Terms Of Service) to understand just what it was you violated. With some social sites if you violate their TOS especially when money is involved, they state that refunds will not be honored. I'm not sure if this is the case with Facebook though. If after reading the TOS if it's still unclear, I'd just simply ask just what was it that you violated. Hope this helps. :D

Dana C. Beck, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  5. NeVer-AgaIn

NeVer-AgaIn Active Member

Best Answers:
    upload your parents id card and contact support , they will unblock it

NeVer-AgaIn, Feb 11, 2017 IP