1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook, Wechat, Whatapps

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by zarasa, May 4, 2017.

Hi! I am a newbie in this forum. ;)
    I am running an online gambling business at my country in Malaysia. So, my market is only local no worldwide yet. Facebook advertising is only the source for me to attract traffic, people. Besides, I use wechat and whatsapp to send broadcast promotion message to my clients.
    Recently, whatsapp always block my handphone number and I have to frequently change the simcard and new number. Also, Facebook advertising cost is high and only run for few days then stop by Facebook.
    I am now feel very trouble about this matter. Can anyone here give me some advice.

Properly I think I need someone can help me to promote in Facebook then direct the people to my wechat and whatsapp account.
    Thank

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    zarasa, May 4, 2017 IP
  2. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there! Why not try promoting your website on popular online forums in Malaysia? Also, having legit reviews about your gambling site makes promotion easier and better, knowing that it's not a scam. You know, people are warier these days, so show them that you're legit. Good luck!

Anitasol, May 5, 2017 IP
  3. zarasa

zarasa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, thank you for your suggestion.
    I wish to get someone to promote my site at Facebook target market is Malaysia. From the pm then direct to my wechat id and whatsapp account. can anyone help?

zarasa, May 5, 2017 IP