1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook was blocked sending me friend requests to other Pepole.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Internet11245t5, Jun 12, 2016.

Hello.Facebook was blocked sending me friend requestis to other pepole.It says abuse.How long this prohibition, Can I turn off this prohibition?

Internet11245t5, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Go back to using facebook like a normal person, hopefully there's an automatic process to reassess your use.
    If you need to have a page to promote stuff get one - don't mess with your actual account. Make sure you really know the people who are your friends - could you pass facebook's photo challenge?

sarahk, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  3. Internet11245t5

Internet11245t5 Peon

Best Answers:
    How to process that photo challenge?

4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They show you photos from the feed's of your friends and ask you who is in the photo. If you can't tell them then they can't be your friends.

sarahk, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  5. Internet11245t5

Internet11245t5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is actually the hardest thing to do particularly to those who randomly sends friend request to anyone. I bet he don't know them (friends) all.
    It Facebook just said, you are temporarily blocked, you're just fine and you can wait for its ban to be lifted. but if Facebook now challenges you to identify your friends, that means they already know the account isn't what they say who they are.

I believe you would have to present your valid ID even after identifying your friends.
    Let me just give you tips on how to identify your friends.
    1. create another fake account.
    2. while on the process of identifying your friends that facebook requires you to, check the list of friends of that blocked account using that newly created one.
    3. check them on google images if you find it necessary, facebook give you 5 friends to identify as far as i know. so carefully choose among the multiple choice and good luck.

etc, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    And that's the point.
    Not necessarily, My daughter and I both had that on a trip to the States about 5 years ago. Facebook would have noted the change in country and probably that the connection we were on was a public (hotel) wifi and I appreciated the security check.

sarahk, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  8. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Probably. but probably because they don't recognize any spamming attempt nor massive friend request.
    And its a personal account so they don't see unusual behavior.

I've experience sending tons of friend request a year ago when I worked for a new company to do social media marketing.
    Doing it manually can be tiresome and being blocked is the last thing I don't wanna experience because I knew it myself its not something I can legally contest to unblock. So I forget about the account even when it got about 4K friends and do the Facebook Ads instead using my real account.

etc, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  9. wakkawakka

wakkawakka Member

Best Answers:
    wait 7 day .you have send lot of request, account may deactivate. if your account is not normal within 7 days contact facebook

wakkawakka, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  10. Truong320909

Truong320909 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you take precautions. now create facebook account is virtual. hack. Like your account. then take your friends with you

Truong320909, Jun 13, 2016 IP
  11. Saqib Habib

Saqib Habib Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is actually happened when we send friend request to many people at the same time even we don't know them....
    With the passage of time this problem will be automatically solve and during this avoid to send more friend requests...

Saqib Habib, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  12. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    That has probably happened because you sent too many requests, you need to wait until the limitation ends.

David G. Welch, Jul 5, 2016 IP