1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Url unsafe error fix

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Eileen9658, Dec 9, 2015.

I have a site opranks.com and and Facebook page Facebook.com/opranks but when i share new post on my page i get an error please see this http://i.imgur.com/DBX7iVn.jpg this is error on facebook sharing page and when found its solution i move to facebook debugger page page and there i put my url i got this error http://i.imgur.com/C0uIiuj.jpg can You please tell me that how can i fix this it will be really appreciate

Eileen9658, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    For starters they've got a "let us know" page where you can ask for a review - presumably manual - which will get you better feedback
    Then they let you know that there are tags to put on the page so that they get more info
    And finally there's the option to click a link and see what they see - but you haven't shown those results.

OMG what did I just open? This site is meant to be for funny videos?

Yet it has an endorsement of rape and sexual harassment?
    [​IMG]

and this pile of spam
    [​IMG]

and this '90s throwback keyword spam
    [​IMG]

Good on facebook for not letting links to this site through.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    sarahk, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Short your link with bitly.com and then will work. I think facebook wont accept non-ssl sites.

Zoti Media Group, Dec 9, 2015 IP