1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook to Twitter (facebook not configured?)

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by SunriseCottages, Jan 19, 2017.

Hi All,

I'm really confused.

Basically about 2 years ago I created a normal facebook page called Salcombe Retreat - this is the holiday lodges we look after.

A year later I converted the page to a business facebook page - when I did this I renamed it to Sunrise Cottages (our holiday lettings company) and thought everything was all OK.

Over time though I think something has gone wrong. I'm trying to connect to my twitter and I can go through all the stages everything looks fine but then I'm just redirected back to my home page.

I tried to raise a call on the Help Community but when I click on 'Ask a Question' it sends me back to my facebook home page. I then noticed who I was logged in as (see red box) and I can only assume that's my old login details?!

You can also see from below when I try and access the app settings (https://apps.facebook.com/twitter/) page I get an error message.

So when I log in I see my correct username / picture but it seems all the behind the scene things (apps, ask a question etc) still see me as Salcombe Retreat?

I cannot find the settings anywhere to change this or remove my old account.

When I log in on my phone as Sunrise Cottages and click the 3 lines it brings up the settings etc but I can also see Salcombe Retreat and under that Sunrise Cottages.

When I click on Salcombe Retreat it says the page cannot be found.

I hope someone can help and sorry for the long message!

Thanks,
    Richard.

EDIT: I've just noticed, I created this DigitalPoint account by using the Login with Facebook option and as you can see from my picture that's the old account!!

facebook.jpg error.jpg

SunriseCottages, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  2. SunriseCottages

SunriseCottages Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bump?

SunriseCottages, Feb 22, 2017 IP