1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Timeline

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mawrosyu, Apr 18, 2012.

1. angelina ruby

angelina ruby Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate timeline in face book

angelina ruby, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  2. SteveBar

SteveBar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find I am more interested in the new Facebook for Timelines - maybe because there was so much publicity around the Timelines changes. I find not only am I more interested but I am using my page more too and learning alot more about how to use it. It seemed before you were just supposed to understand how to use Facebook and it was easy to understand. I think now it is more complicated to understand and arrange a page but once you have you see that it is capable of doing so much more and realistically all of the social networks including Facebok will have to develop with the times or be left behind...I think the new Facebook acknowledges that the users are much more savvy and efficient with the internet - however they could make it alot easier to understand for those that have a difficulty picking up on the new changes. The pages can look busy but you can fix that with some work.

SteveBar, Jul 28, 2012 IP