1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Target Audience?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by visionvoice, Feb 25, 2015.

Hello,
    I am an intern at an ad company and wanted to now some advice. I am beginning the process of revitalizing our relatively slow FB presence; we make maybe 6 posts a year with one party/event in November. I intend to post birthdays, holidays, dogs (we have dogs in our office frequently), new trends/relative content to our place (we are full service ad agency with a specialty in consumer packaged goods).

We have big clients that I asked our account managers to reach out and ask if we can post about recent developments in our relationship (i.e. new products or services we did for the clients).

Like all forms of promotion, the target audience is really important and I feel sorta foggy on it.

I see many companies post about internal and external developments as ways of self promotion and presence, so my initial intention is generate content. This is following the social media adaption of the old adage, "if you plant them they will come." Is that enough?

We already have a mailing list for things such as holiday graphics (which we also post on FB).

So to reiterate, how would I define my target audience? Graphics, designs, ad trends, cute dogs (from our office), and good articles on things ad related (especially consumer packaged goods) all seem like good content to make people notice the (and hopefully engage) with our FB. Is there anything more I can do to engage?

Thanks all in advance!!

visionvoice, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  2. Nzounza

Nzounza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there @visionvoice, maybe I wold have some advices for you, first I want to know something about the dogs you're talking about, is it dogs people brings with them when they come to your agency or it's dogs your company owns?

Nzounza, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. visionvoice

visionvoice Peon

Best Answers:
    They are dogs brought in by employees. We have a sign-up sheet for everyday of the week.

visionvoice, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  4. Nzounza

Nzounza Active Member

Best Answers:
    So here is another question; what is the specificity of your company, which services do you offers?!

Nzounza, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  5. TommyBWoodall

TommyBWoodall Member

Best Answers:
    Target audience means what actually your company or your website provides their customers. You must take a survey for knowing the Target audience.

TommyBWoodall, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  6. Shad Hai

Shad Hai Banned

Best Answers:
    u can supply targated products, than i hope u will gain.

Shad Hai, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  7. Mohammad Shakil Khan

Mohammad Shakil Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Young People with lots of enthusiasm.
    Best Regards
    Shakil Khan

Mohammad Shakil Khan, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  8. ElizabethPacheco

ElizabethPacheco Peon

Best Answers:
    Concentrating on a portion of the people who might be attentive in your services will allow you to connect and involve with that section more deeply.
    You need to just understand the things. There are ways of knowing the target audiences.
    1. Consult your plan
    2. There are lots of things that can help you to pull information regarding your competitors.

ElizabethPacheco, Mar 31, 2015 IP