1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook scales back its crypto ambitions once again

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Warren Willy, Oct 26, 2021.

1. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you aren't buying now then you don't get it. This is everybody's chance to buy in while things are down instead of complaining that you bought at the top make money by buying when the market is down.

I keep seeing headlines about crypto being dead... my God, I've seen these headlines for the past decade and it always comes back higher than ever. Altcoins too. Choose wisely.

Hope everyone is doing well, please don't let the market dictate your day by affecting your mood or mental state. This will pass, and we will come back with more $$$$$$ :cool:

cronik, Jun 17, 2022 IP
  2. amircann100

amircann100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't mean to wrack the party but 2022 is the year of rest, Crypto has a great future but time is the key.

amircann100, Jun 17, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  3. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    I can't even say better. Now it's time for rest and for investment also. Happy to have a chance to buy some BTC and privacy coins while they're losing positions as I had no chance to opt-in in the previous fall. Hope to get richer till the end of the year :) And wish you the same.

Warren Willy, Jun 21, 2022 IP
  4. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    To slow down does not mean to stop =) The world of cryptocurrencies has a different attitude to time. And as you correctly said, now is an important moment for investments and investments in order to make a profit on a long-term basis.

Konnock, Jun 21, 2022 IP
  5. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    I can tell you more. Now, Utopia p2p holds a summer give-away and each week prize pool is 500$. That's the easiest way how to earn in the meantime. Just check their official twitter https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P If you'll keep your winning prize, you can get even more soon. I'm sure in it.

Warren Willy, Jun 28, 2022 IP
  6. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I think I saw their previous campaign and I must say I just didn't have time to take part in it. I think I should clarify if I'm in time now. Speaking of promising projects, users may just feel sorry to invest their money. It may be a small amount, but even losing it is unpleasant.

Konnock, Jun 28, 2022 IP
  7. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    You're strange.. These campaigns take 1-2 minutes to participate.. And I think it's worth spending in order to win 100$. But it doesn't really matter. At least Utopia p2p announced a release of beta mobile version of the software. I can't believe it happened at least. So it's time to feel yourself a developer :) As beta is exactly to find bugs, etc.

Warren Willy, Jul 5, 2022 IP
  8. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Great, I hope that the beta test will be successful and that there won't be so many bugs. This is actually a very long-awaited update, with the appearance of which a new chapter in the history of this application will begin. In addition, it will greatly simplify the use, because mobile applications are the future.

Konnock, Jul 5, 2022 IP
  9. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    I've checked it but hadn't found many functions there.. But from the other side, what else is needed for an encrypted messenger? Seems like nothing. I've also found that utopia is looking for content makers and will even pay for it: https://utopia-talents.com/ Interesting idea for bloggers and channels' owners.

Warren Willy, Jul 12, 2022 IP
  10. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, And what features did the mobile version have? Can it be considered an all in one application? I would like to test, but unfortunately, I am an ios user. Yes, as for the content, I have read the terms and conditions and the developers really make a pretty tempting offer to all users who have their own blogs, etc.

Konnock, Jul 12, 2022 IP
  11. mirannoor

mirannoor Peon

Best Answers:
    crypto ! is died . you will see .

mirannoor, Jul 12, 2022 IP
  12. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    The mobile version has only messenger feature and nothing else. I'm not sure if other functions from desktop version will be added. In any case for now I think it's enough. I don't think that any people are ready to mine on mobile phone. But I hope that at least channels will be also added soon. Browser will be also nice.

Warren Willy, Jul 19, 2022 IP
  13. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    YES, it still seems to me that not every smartphone can provide a comfortable mining process.=) on the other hand, I'm glad just the fact of the mobile version, yes, it would be just as great if a browser was also added. By the way, is it possible to send only text messages?

Konnock, Jul 19, 2022 IP
  14. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    At the moment, the mobile messenger allows you sending not only text messages, but also stickers, emotions, as well as send multimedia. It seems to me that this is the maximum that each user needs.

Warren Willy, Jul 26, 2022 IP
  15. Lolita_in_nft

Lolita_in_nft Peon

Best Answers:
    After that, in the crypto / web3 / NFT world, many people start using followers boost. Facebook is no exception in my opinion.

Lolita_in_nft, Jul 26, 2022 IP
  16. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Of course I thought about it. By the way, this time I decided to take part in their new Twitter campaign. For the eighth week in a row, I've been watching users and their winnings and decided that maybe luck could smile on me too.

Konnock, Aug 1, 2022 IP
  17. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you'll be successful, bro. You would have even better chances of winning if you participated in the campaign from the very beginning. On the other hand, you have at least 4 more weeks to try your luck

Warren Willy, Aug 2, 2022 IP
  18. spiced

spiced Member

Best Answers:
    it seems like they're flailing they're trying so many different things in an effort to makeup for decreasing new fb users

spiced, Aug 2, 2022 IP
  19. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    I was incredibly surprised when I found out that the developers of the project launched another earn and learn campaign https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1554047803881553920 , simultaneously with a promo from Twitter. The conditions are still simple, so my chances of winning have doubled.

Konnock, Aug 8, 2022 IP
  20. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, and that's pretty easy for people that are part of the Utopia community to participate in that action. I've checked that all the questions there are very easy. I've passed the test in 30 seconds, I think :) And for those who are new to Utopia there will be no difficulties to find all the correct answers on the official website.

Warren Willy, Aug 9, 2022 IP