1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook remarketing

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Laura1516, Nov 2, 2016.

Hello everyone!

I have managed remarketing campaigns through Facebook before and I understand how that works but just lately I've been seeing ads on my own Facebook feed and I have no idea how the advertisers have managed to do it. I was wondering if anyone would be able to explain it to me?

Some examples are:

1. Visiting websites around a certain product and then seeing ads in Facebook for those kind of products but from websites I have not visited?

2. My partner visiting websites on a different computer and then I've seen ads for those websites in my Facebook feed - in such a way that it couldn't be put down to coincidence.

It's like there is a way to track people using the Internet and target them even if they haven't actually visited your website - I can't see any way of doing this within the Facebook ads interface at all so it's a mystery to me!!

Thanks in advance of any help or guidance!!

Laura

Laura1516, Nov 2, 2016 IP