1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Posts in business page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by field3d, Aug 11, 2019.

Hello. I want a 100% facebook for business. I have two questions and maybe someone can help:

1.-I created a personal profile then I create a business page. Then I have my personal profile and the business page I created. But with just created the business page is not need to delete the personal profile or unlink?

2.-According to the previous point. I see to post in the business page is required at least the default administrator that really is the personal profile user I created. But I see if you post or anything it will appear with that administrator and of course in the post in the name of the creator of that post it will be linked the personal profile. Is there a way to post in a business page as someone as “support” or whatever it is? In other words I want to post but not in the posts I don’t want to appear my real name profile (personal profile). If I do more administrator s, at the end I see is linked to their personal page, then is there a way to hide who posted in in facebook or use a name as “support” or whatever?

Thank you

field3d, Aug 11, 2019 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    There is nothing to worry about. For managing Facebook Business you need at least one admin to the page that can manage that page. It doesn't matter you created the page with your real ID or someone else ID.
    The name that appears on the on posts on Facebook Page is only visible to the Admins, Moderators of that particular page. None of your followers is able to see who made that post on your page.
    On your followers profile the post is shown with the Business Name (that you provide while making the page).

Sumit_Singh, Aug 11, 2019 IP
  3. field3d

field3d Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you

field3d, Aug 19, 2019 IP