1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Payment Disabaled

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by E-QueenEve, Jun 27, 2012.

when i created my account on facebook and i activated the payment option i received a message disabling the payment , anyone can help pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

-------------------

Ad Manager Error

Our systems have detected unusual payment activity on your account. As a security precaution, the payments functionality on your account has been disabled and all of your ads have been stopped. For more information, please contact us.

Click here to return to the Ads Manager

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    E-QueenEve, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    add a new payment option or click the 'contact us' link and ask them what the problem is and how you can correct it.

Tearabite, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  3. E-QueenEve

E-QueenEve Active Member

Best Answers:
    ad manager is disabled i cannot add any new payment methothds , and i sent them twice through contct us form but they do not reply :(

is there any other way to solve it?

E-QueenEve, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  4. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Highly doubtful..

Tearabite, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  5. TheCooldude

TheCooldude Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Same issue here aswell. I added a verified paypal acct, everything is perfect, no issues on my paypal.

I created an advert and it was running for 2 hrs and suddenly my Facebook acct was temporarily blocked. i contacted them sent my Govt issued ID and they unlocked the acct, but Ads manager was still disabled.

was getting this message " Ad Manager Error

Our systems have detected unusual payment activity on your account. As a security precaution, the payments functionality on your account has been disabled and all of your ads have been stopped. For more information, please contact us."

I contacted them through the link they gave and they responded like this

"Our records indicate that your payments account was disabled due to suspected fraudulent activity. In the interest of protecting our users, we will not be able to reenable your payments account. This decision is final."

Facebook is really Not professional, no reason, no more info. If they say Blocked, thats it BLOCKED.

P.S. I believe HE (Mark) hired a few College dropout friends of him to manage the adverts division

TheCooldude, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  6. jamesrandolli

jamesrandolli Active Member

Best Answers:
    must have flagged down your payment cause credentials didn't match or seem right

jamesrandolli, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  7. weigletech

weigletech Peon

Best Answers:
    The same thing happened to me. I really don't know what the problem is. I've contacted them, but nothing has been fixed. It doesn't make any sense, especially when you just started. This in some way tells me why the value of their stock shares have dropped. This has probably happened to a lot of people. Hopefully this will be eventually fixed. If it's not there is a saying 'The bigger they are, the harder they will fall.' There are probably a lot of people that don't like some of the things that facebook does. When a more attractive and people friendly social networking company pops up facebook will be just a memory. Look at what happened to Myspace, AOL, etc.

weigletech, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  8. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    This is the problem that we all face when dealing with social media. We never know what is around the corner for us when they decide to change things round for not apparently good reason. I guess we all have to live with the fact, that we can get hit at any time by them, when they feel like

Gianni Palazzo, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  9. sajidibacs

sajidibacs Member

Best Answers:
    you can add a new payment option or click the 'contact us' link and ask them what the problem is and how you can correct it.

sajidibacs, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  10. woits

woits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its better to contact with fb and ask the reason.

woits, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  11. thank-u

thank-u Banned

Best Answers:
    check if use yourself credit card.

thank-u, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  12. SABID

SABID Peon

Best Answers:
    No need payment , bcz it is good sit for social communication media

SABID, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  13. bilal.owais

bilal.owais Peon

Best Answers:
    E-QueenEve
    facebook detects unusual payment for your ads, that is why there automated system have blocked your payment account.
    If you are using your original CC for payment, contact them. They will enable your account.

bilal.owais, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  14. Emre Kutlu

Emre Kutlu Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook reklamları iyi işe yarıyor bence.

Emre Kutlu, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  15. alleyezonme

alleyezonme Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook is fucki*g bit*h ............ use old account for ads and always clean cookies n flash cookies and make sure billing address n ip city match

alleyezonme, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  16. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi E-QueenEve,

I have written about this issue here: http://www.predpriemach.com/showthread.php?t=46733

Faced it and just to let know in a few words, you will get some progress. All you need to do is to send all the required information to verify that you are a legit person trying to use their advertising program for good. Your issue won't be resolved fast, but at least you will get yourself in a procedure. Facebook is huge company with a lot of requests so I guess we just have to be patient of every decision they are about to make.

Blinky82, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  17. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use an App called Privacy(.)com for Iphone. It generated random card numbers for your bank account so that it's untraceable.

Convert RSS to PHP, Oct 2, 2022 IP