1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Paid Ads Country CPC Needed (Urgent).

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by memithun, Apr 25, 2015.

I need to know the CPC rate for each country for facebook ads. If you are running any country campaign in facebook then feel free to share your ideas here. I badly need this.

memithun, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not just the country.. it's also the interest you target and a lot of other things. I get $0.01 - 0.05 on most of the adverts. I spend a lot of time optimizing my adverts, this is the only way to get a low cpc.

A little trick, If you want to advertise in USA add another country that has low competition like Bangladesh etc. It can get you low CPCs but this is a hit and miss strategy.

I've been running ads every day for the last 2 years. The only real way to get low CPCs is by using programs like Insight Hero or optimizing your adverts to perfection.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 25, 2015 IP
    nixande likes this.
  3. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The CPC Ads prices are not necessarily reflects the country’s wealth, because we see countries like Germany having a CPC price of 0.50$ and Russia with 1.02$. I think the prices are based on the number of advertisers in those countries and their willingness to pay more, at least this is also what Facebook says about calculating the AVG CPC.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  4. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If people are paying $0.50 or $1.02 then they need to serious think about optimizing the adverts....

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 26, 2015 IP
    memithun likes this.
  5. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    country is not the matter .. it's also the interest you target and a lot of other things. the rates should be $0.01 - 0.05 you need to spend lot of time in optimization .

A little trick, If you want to advertise in USA add another country that has low competition like Bangladesh etc. It can get you low CPCs but this is a hit and miss strategy.
    i am running a ads since last year the only real way to get low CPS is by optimize my adverts

Esolution, May 3, 2015 IP