1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook page with 85K fans deleted?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mcdwgbiz, Jan 21, 2019.

I created this page a few years back. I got up to almost 85K fans and growing. It's about soccer and in the past I transmitted a couple of soccer games and my page was flagged with content ID I guess; I was blocked for a couple of days after that. I have a new administrator and he just did the same thing but this time the page just disappeared. I got about three notifications through email about the content being deleted but nothing about the page being deleted. Is there a way to find out if in fact the page was deleted? Is there a way to appeal? Thanks

mcdwgbiz, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since you had got warnings about content deletion, I think your page is deleted by Facebook. You can contact their support to confirm whether they have disabled or deleted your page permanently.

MilesWeb, Jan 28, 2019 IP
  3. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well Facebook acts like the "gods of the internet" and they get lesser mortals like you and I, served all the time for negligible violations. They kill your joy and if not taken your business zeal. I've been on this side of things before and I learnt the hardway, the moral of the story being- never build your business around any thirdparty app or website. I never knew the importance of SEO and building a list till i tasted the bitter pill of getting my page with over 7k followers banned. So check if that's the case, but if you are lucky is not, then start building your list (if you are not already doing that), and investing in SEO is rather golden. Remember, search traffic remains the best form of traffic

chinemeremz, Feb 8, 2019 IP
  4. game world

game world Member

Best Answers:
    Did you add any admins?

Since they have the right to delete the page.

game world, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  5. Ranare

Ranare Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should write to support

Ranare, Feb 20, 2019 IP