1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook notification

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by sararkaya, Oct 5, 2016.

Hi. I am looking for a facebook application version which doesn't show new notification as a small circle badge top right corner of the Facebook icon. Furthermore, facebook must be full screen. There mustn't be blank on the right and left. Which version does include these properti

sararkaya, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  2. jhonson45m

jhonson45m Peon

Best Answers:
    hi! From what i know ther is not such a version. You could try on their site.

jhonson45m, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  3. sararkaya

sararkaya Peon

Best Answers:
    İ use v37. İt doesn't show this badge on the facebook icon. But in it, it doesnt show PICTUES full screen. There is some banka both sides. However İ used a Version as I Want to use. I cant remember Version number

4. sararkaya

sararkaya Peon

Best Answers:
    I used a Version as I Want.. But I cant remember its Version number. Also, now I have been using an old Version which doesnt show notification number on the top of the facebook icon. However, it has some blank both sides. I dont Want it.

5. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    As such there is no version of Facebook .You can try the basic version of the Facebook or the messenger .

wanessmark, Dec 4, 2016 IP