1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

facebook notification on lock screen (iphone)

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by asita, Jan 8, 2018.

hello... im not reciving notifications on lock screen (iphone)... for example i cant see notification on lock screen if my friend comments on my post... if i open app and at this time some of my fiend comments on my post notification pops up... (if i log in with my friend account in my phone notification on lock screen works) this is my account problem and how i can fix this? please answer me i have this problem more than 8 month.. i report this problem to support but all time i got this answer We received your report and appreciate your patience as we work to fix technical problems on Facebook. Though we can't update everyone who submits a report, we're using your feedback to improve the Facebook experience for everyone.

asita, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  2. iphoneglance

iphoneglance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, have you gone into settings > notifications > facebook and then tap on allow notification? If that doesn't work then I dont think the app has that support.

iphoneglance, Jan 15, 2018 IP
  3. asita

asita Peon

Best Answers:
    all notifications are on... im not reciving notification only on lock screen... if i log in with other fb account notifications on lock screen works...

asita, Jan 16, 2018 IP
  4. Skarfaze

Skarfaze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried to delete and reinstall the app?

Skarfaze, Jan 16, 2018 IP
  5. asita

asita Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i try... but it`s not app problem... becouse if i logout from my account and sing in with other account for example my friands account notifications on lock screen works..

asita, Jan 16, 2018 IP