1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook merging two business pages

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Ralph DAgostino, Jan 28, 2020.

Real simple I need to merge these two pages screenshot below. I want the smaller follower page to be merged into the large followed page. But according to the image I can ONLY merge it ONE WAY I need to merge these pages where Ralphie Dee Profile is merged into Ralphie Dee Page NOT THE OTHER WAY around and I can't find away to switch , any help?

OR if I do the merge this way will the new page have all the info from the Ralphie Dee Page and place it in the Ralphie Dee Profile page? When it is done I can change the name to just Ralphie Dee?

ReqMergeImage.png

Ralph DAgostino, Jan 28, 2020 IP
  2. James Rawls

James Rawls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have 2 Facebook Pages for the same thing, you may be able to merge them. if: You're an admin of both Pages. Your Pages have similar names and represent the same thing.

James Rawls, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  3. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on whether you are the admin or not of those pages, you will be able to merge all the information if you have the rights.

Sam Sabir, Mar 12, 2020 IP