1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook login problem

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by turi97, Jun 29, 2019.

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Facebook, Messenger and Instagram applications on my phone (iPhone 8 plus) because I get an error message when I want to login which says: “Unexpected problem. Please try again to login.”. But I can login from my laptop and from Safari browser without any problem. I reinstalled the apps, restarted my phone, did factory reset, network settings reset, settings reset and updated the iOS software for the newest one but the problem is still there. And I tried to contact with Facebook but I got no response. I do not know what should I do so please give me advices, ideas to solve the problem.
    Thank you,
    Ákos

turi97, Jun 29, 2019 IP
  2. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    Never had this problem before. There must be a problem with your phone.

Orol, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  3. farigo

farigo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello
    I have a problem with Facebook on my PC. When I want to login I can't. I got this message. I tried all browser. Somebody can help?

Attached Files:

• face.jpg
      face.jpg
      File size:
      60.9 KB
      Views:
    farigo, Jul 22, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This is from June and it's now August - but if you're still struggling, clear the cache or uninstall the app and reinstall.

sarahk, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  5. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you will refresh phone. Delete your icloud,create new user start download apps. Might help i think. Good luck buudy

tajb88, Aug 19, 2019 IP