1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook likes keep on Decreasing

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ishika1234, Mar 29, 2013.

Dear Frens,

I have facebook page of our company Kutchina as facebook.com/kutchinaIndia?ref=hl Everyday we see bulk of our likes get removed .We are unable to move aboave 2460 if 5 likes are incraesing 10 likes get decrease and inspite of doing so many marketing activities still we are at the constant level.
    Kindly can anybody find out the reason for such happenings.
    ishika1234, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  2. tahaalam

tahaalam Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Ishika looking at your page, I realized you did ask a SEO to fill you in with likes?

Is that true? I saw many Pva likes (phone verified accounts) which are not real likes.

You can always ask your seo to get you likes/fans which have 100% profile pictures and are real.

This way you will not be facing this crises. If you want my services in increasing your likes, I will be more than happy to be of your assistance. I will guarantee that likes will be legit, 100% with profile pictures and no harm will be done. =)

Please feel free to contact me at skype: m.taha.alam
    Also, visit our company site at ` socialfollowerz.com `.

Write to us at =)

Regards,

Taha
    User Care
    Fi
    tahaalam, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  3. MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN

MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN Member

Best Answers:
    I think you might use facebook like soft or gather like in few times. For this reason facebook pretend your like spam and vanished.
    MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  4. MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN

MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN Member

Best Answers:
    I think you might use facebook like soft or gather like in few times. For this reason facebook pretend your like spam and vanished.
    MD MOSTAFIZUR RAHMAN, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  5. Andrew Hopes

Andrew Hopes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    are you generate these like from Exchanging way? or Sharing way? Exchanging way is very poor and it's not valuable for our business and pages.
    Andrew Hopes, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried vingler? I have not seen a decrease of FB likes using this service. The site is in my sig.
    dcristo, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  7. prawyyy

prawyyy Member

Best Answers:
    Add posts that are related to your industry and interested users. Don't add entries every day if you have nothing to say. Work on graphics.
    prawyyy, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  8. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe Facebook is try to close all the fans that are automated , robots and not active in their accounts for long time. That is why it always fans drop all the time even you din't do anything about it .

Do generate only real fans which interest your stories , product and service. Share something that they wish to see from you . You have nothing to do with the decrease of fans and only can solve it by increase your fans faster than the decrease of amount.
    JerrickYeoh, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  9. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How did you get your likes in the first place? It is very important to know because if they were bogus likes from fake accounts, they would most probably be dying away as Facebook is getting stricter in this regard. It is deleting such accounts which show no activity apart from liking pages and joining groups.
    traxport121, Apr 4, 2013 IP