1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Like Share Button Content Blocker Implementation in a website.Facebook Open

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by elbeto, May 24, 2010.

Hello buddies, inspired by the new facebook social open graph I implemented my own facebook like content blocker, but I added the share button also, so you have to click the share and like button to get the content of the website... if the like button was viral, this is really on steroids... hehehe

Check the site and tell me what you think...

http://www.templodediosas.com/video-danza-arabe-tecnica-2/
    Code (markup):
    There is no CPA offers or selling anything... Just a content blocker to download a bellydance instructional video.

1.- You have to facebook connect ( cause this one is a real facebook open graph application)
    2.- You have to click the me gusta (like) button, then the show me the step 3 button
    3.- You have to click the compartir(share) button to get the content

If you make a message with the like button its count like a share also, cause you are publishing the like with a message in your wall. So you will get the video for download instantly

How to do it? easy just declare the website like an application and use the code in the facebook example.

elbeto, May 24, 2010 IP
  2. darapmonsta

darapmonsta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you make a message with the like button its count like a share also, cause you are publishing the like with a message in your wall. So you will get the video for download instantly

How to do it? easy just declare the website like an application and use the code in the facebook example.

darapmonsta, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  3. DuValEnterprises

DuValEnterprises Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks good!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
    DuValEnterprises, Jul 27, 2010 IP