1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook/Iphone Apps

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ladygodiva97, Oct 16, 2008.

Hi Dp Members,

You know how we all have good ideas but just cant seem to get it done or
    funded. Well Im looking for cool ideas on a rev share basis, and I can get the
    application made.

Feel free to contact me if you so choose.

:)

ladygodiva97, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  2. bealman

bealman Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's one for developers.

You may wish to consider not only facebook/iphone but also the android os by google.

Two for you -

The first one called cop spot. Open up the ap in your iphone and click the red button. It keys in your location and alerts other ap users in the area that there is a cop nearby. The posts expire after 4 - 6 hours. I guess this would benefit speedy drivers, and irritate the state of Virginia at the same time.

The other one is good for a facebook ap. Get into local music scenes and give garage band style music its place. An ap that bands can drop into their facebook profiles and allows them to link with each of their band members. The page is specific to the band and allows each member to post videos, shows, demo tracks. It also allows fans to become involved and post the same content with an approval method involved.

have fun with those.

bealman, Oct 16, 2008 IP