1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Integration (Tell a Friend)

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by CLKeenan, Jul 29, 2008.

So I was thinking about ways to promote my site. I couldn't come up with an idea for a standalone application that would be "sponsored" by my site but I was thinking of ways to take advantage of facebooks userbase and how easy it is to spread news about certain things.

One way we could do this is when registering, have the user login to facebook and give them the opportunity to tell their friends about the website through either tagging people in a note or an invitation to join the site (sort of like telling people to add a facebook application). Also, I would like to give them the option to 'become a fan' of the sites facebook page through a checkbox. This way, on the users friends newsfeeds, they'll see 'xxx number of your friends became fans of yyy' furthering the word of mouth about the site. We could integrate this aspect into the Points system giving the users who tell their friends about the site.

What does everyone think? do you think this would be a possibility? The site would be running off of the Drupal CMS.

Thanks for your input in advance!

CLKeenan, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  2. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    it could work. try it and let us know.

narsticle, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  3. rontdu

rontdu Member

Best Answers:
    Think its a good process.Carry on... :p

rontdu, Jul 30, 2008 IP