1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook & IG ads for blog containing political content

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by 101101, Oct 21, 2021.

Hi,
    I'm owning a blog that contains around 30% political content (US/international, no extreme views).
    I'd like to do ad campaigns on FB & IG to grow the follower base or promote certain non-political articles.
    I'm not interested in doing political ads, but will Facebook allow my political content containing blog running ads on its platforms?

101101, Oct 21, 2021 IP
  2. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    Considering how Facebook cleans up political posts for their views, you need to be careful. I would not get involved in your place. On the other hand, hate is the simplest reaction, and Facebook has such a concept as a "loop" where users are driven by offering the news to which they will react the most. Let it be an angry emoticon, for example. Getting into this loop provides an influx of active users.

Đặng Văn Bình, Oct 21, 2021 IP
  3. 101101

101101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anyone with Experience?

101101, Oct 23, 2021 IP
  4. davids2043

davids2043 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, yes, facebook will allow me to run such content too, and I have no ban or something, but if people report you for some spam or something, then you will get a ban

davids2043, Oct 28, 2021 IP