1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Group Posting

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Virtualhost, Dec 15, 2016.

Hey DP members,

I want to know if anyone here get good results with FB group posting?.. Im doing CPA marketing
    and are doing free traffic at the moment so if anyone have experience and have make good money with group posting please let me know.

Virtualhost, Dec 15, 2016 IP
  2. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Group posting will obviously work. Find groups in relevant category and start posting in peak hours.

Manoj_Online, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure to create a dummy account if you're going to be so stupid - obviously Facebook doesn't approve of spamming their groups and you'll be banned before you know it.

There are easier ways to get traffic which don't require the risk or time - ever considered doing that instead?

Matthew Sayle, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  4. Virtualhost

Virtualhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like what?.. PPC paid ads?

Virtualhost, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  5. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've had great success with Group posting with a couple of caveats. First, I have posted to a group that I already belong to and have interacted previously with the group members so I have developed a relationship with the members. Secondly, you want to make sure your promotion is congruent with the group. For instance, if you're promoting Golf Balls and the group you want to post in is for expecting mothers you're not going to have any impact at all. And lastly to Matthew Sayle's point, you want to avoid any appearance of spamming. If you're going to promote your offer in a FB group, do so by first providing value and then close with your offer. Hope this helps... :D

Dana C. Beck, Dec 28, 2016 IP