1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook / Google Business account for lease is a thing? How would it benefit me?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by KelvinC, Sep 7, 2016.

I have so much question on this.

Brief:
    So I have this kind of offer via email, from a company claimed that they are one of only three companies in SEA that have Senior partnership with Facebook and Google.

They said as a Senior Partner, their Business accounts grant a lot of priority in evaluation process as well as lower charges, and up to $5,000 ad spending for one day.

I have no idea that this kind of service ever exist, but it does sounds promising in some way. As a affiliator, I could rent/lease like four of these account to gain traffic to several advertisers. Facebook and Google both have high traffic gain from their Ad system, you will know it if you ever use the Ad service.

They are charging 10% total ad spending. As Facebook and Google are having some strict policy, multi-online-shop owner might benefit from this kind of service.

Wonder if any of you guys have any recommendation for me on this service.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
    KelvinC, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  2. Dmitry T

Dmitry T Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never faced with this sort of services personally, but met few guys from Asia this year, who offerd the same services... Will keep eye on this thread

Dmitry T, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  3. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't now, but something is not right. I mean, if it's that beneficial then why they aren't doing something for their own self? This is my 8th year in internet marketing, and at least after so much experience, I won't take any risk and sign the death warrants of my own business too.

billll, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They spam their "service" on a daily basis

Their target market are those who have been banned for bad behaviour and I guess they have a mechanism for creating an endless supply of accounts.

I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole, quite frankly. If you don't get paid out after working hard to earn on those accounts who do you complain to? Who is going to do anything but laugh and say "well, they saw you coming!"?

A better idea would be to run a clean business so you don't get banned.

If the service isn't available in your country using something else and wait.

sarahk, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. I am not really a facebook fan, but I do not think FB would stoop so low that they have partnerships
    to lease out facebook accounts, and it does not sound like any legit social media would do any such thing....

It is merely spam waiting for another sucker to come along...
    and once they pocket your cash, then they vanish like the wind....

and buying sites could result in similar results; a seller may pump up
    the site with decent content, and backlinks, and once the $$$ is high
    enough, then they flip it for 10-15x of the income, then several
    months later, google catches up to all the bad links, then the site
    ends up getting deindexed as a result of the seller inflating the site.

dscurlock, Sep 13, 2016 IP