1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook from zero

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Amin Habbal, Oct 4, 2017.

I have recently created a new facebook page based around an eCommerce website. I understand how Facebook works, I have setup google pixel and done ads in the past with other business's.

Seeing as my Facebook page is still quite new, what are some good ways to go from no followers to mr. popularity.

I setup an Ifttt account to auto post my instagram photos, as well as tweet them. I also have it auto posting my Wordpress posts. this weekend I will have friends and family follow. So I do have some passive content generation while I continue setting up the site.

any and all tips would be helpful :)

Amin Habbal, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  2. sholak

sholak Peon

Best Answers:
    I have also created my site related goals and milestones each one want to achieve on winmilestone com. Here other online users can also share their experiences, work on winmilestone forums. But I am looking for some catchy email activation template, currently I put it as simple template activation mail. Can you suggest If you have any idea ?

sholak, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  3. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For Best FB page Popularity -
    Create attractive, creative, informative posts via content and images.
    Suppose if you have shoes website!
    create such images which irk on user mind, they love it, they automatically follow your page.
    It is like a Viral Marketing; Need Focus and Thinking.

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 4, 2017 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Follow the below mention steps, it will definitely help you for the same
    1. Optimize your FB page (if you do not optimize it before). I mean to set the username, profile picture, cover picture, Page Info, Contact number, Link Website, Location Map etc.
    2. Join related groups or community where you can share your page with others
    3. Write the effective content to your FB post, post images containing content instead of post the content directly.
    4. You can also post infographics
    5. Also, post the memes related to your services or products and share your post on the related groups.
    6. Videos also help you get more followers and post likes but post the short length videos based on your services.
    7. Ask friends to share your page on their timeline but if need only the specific audience, I mean, geo-based, age-based or gender-based so it would be to run paid ads.

Hope this will help you.

Sumit_Singh, Oct 4, 2017 IP