1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook fan page wrongly placed? Advise please.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by nasskobar, Feb 24, 2012.

Hi

Okay there are some interesting tips in here on this forum on how to improve my fan page (for a product). I read some of the posts but I am unable to get my answer, hence posting this one seperately here. If this was already answered before, then kindly pardon me for overlooking it.

Now, I already have a fan page but, the problem is its within a profile (for the related niche). I presumed that creating a profile and then as a person (who is working for the niche product), its better to create the fan page.

Looks like this

Facebook Profile (as Mr. X working for ABC) ------> created a page in this for promoting the product -----> Fan page for ABC.

I have 1 friend on the profile and 4 fans (including the friend) on the fan page (pathetic actually :mad:)

(So each time I go to the fan page I have to open up the profile and go.)

How can I increase the number of fans (and add friends too)? How can I have prospective fans from a certain country and have them engaged on to my fan page?

And, when I go to some other Facebook profile (say, my personal FB) and try searching for the page or the profile - nothing comes up. :( Why is it not visible to me as another profile user? Is it because the fan page is within a profile? If so, is there anyway to have the profile discarded and have just the fan page there (though it has been a long time the fan page has been used).

What do you think I must do? What wrong did I do? Kindly help!

nasskobar, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. annaharryson

annaharryson Peon

Best Answers:
    you can change the name of page or also can remove the page.

annaharryson, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. nasskobar

nasskobar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, what I meant to say is - I am unable to see the page when I search and I feel because I created it inside a profile (as if like someone is creating a page) its not getting much exposure and therefore hardly any fans. I am sorry if I was misunderstood.

How can I get the existing page (which has already a lot of content on various dates) be individually used without having it associated with the profile? Is that possible is what I mean

nasskobar, Feb 25, 2012 IP