1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook "eye" icon (right of messages/notifications/security) icons

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by MuddyWaters75, Aug 8, 2016.

I recall if you wanted to see pictures of an individual on Facebook (friend or not) you would just enter their name in the Facebook search bar and a drop down menu would appear where you could select things like "comments liked" "posts" or "pictures" I had it installed until my old computer konked out.

A couple of months ago I came across an application that was shaped like an eye located on the right side of the blue Facebook bar, to the right of the other features like privacy,notification, and messages. It did not just appear as such. I believe I downloaded it and it gave me nearly every comment, picture, or liked picture/post the individual submitted. I've tried to get that feature/app back but I am not sure how as it came in handy. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

MuddyWaters75, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  2. MuddyWaters75

MuddyWaters75 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's weird. I would have thought some people had installed it. I was asked to from a legitimate application, but I cannot remember what the app was called.

3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You only gave it 8 hours... patience is a virtue - although invading people's privacy is not!

sarahk, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  4. MuddyWaters75

MuddyWaters75 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not invading people's privacy. When you "like" "comment" or "post" anything on Facebook, it is public domain, especially if one were to leave the material in question in public view mode. I just want to know what the application is.

5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Legally you may have a point but the people who post with "friends" as privacy might see things differently.

sarahk, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  6. MuddyWaters75

MuddyWaters75 Peon

Best Answers:
    What happens if she dies? The photos will be lost forever thats what I am worried about.

7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    yeah, right

sarahk, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  8. MuddyWaters75

MuddyWaters75 Peon

Best Answers:
    She is dying I would never joke about that. Its one of the reasons I want to save as many pics of her as possible. She was sober for 5 years, but in the last 2 years, her body is shutting down. Many have tried to help her but failed. I want as many memories as possible of her in good times, if she does pass away.

9. MuddyWaters75

MuddyWaters75 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's pretty bad. She lost her car, job, and dropped out of school. I try to convince her that life is worth living but she does not hear it. She wanted me to drive her to the "stroll" to get her fix. I could not do it. Her pics are from her sober years. I want to remember her that way.

10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why not just ask her for an hour or so of access to her account?

sarahk, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  11. MuddyWaters75

MuddyWaters75 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish I was joking about this. She is paranoid about anyone having her pics. I think she believes it reminds her of how well she was doing 2011-14, then she slipped and now is doing a bottle of vodka a day plus cocaine. Keep in mind she is only 98 pounds. She is 28 and its 50/50 she will not live to see 30. I guess I just want something to remind me of her when she meets her maker.

MuddyWaters75, Aug 9, 2016 IP