1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Facebook Event

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Brandon Dennis, Aug 4, 2015.

I need people to help promote a website promotion by inviting their friends to a Facebook Event I have setup. Facebook Events let you invite all of your friends with just one click, so the job only takes 10 seconds.

Requirements:
    Must have around 3,500 - 5,000 friends.
    Your friends should be mostly young women who live in the United States.

I'm looking for around 10 people and I'm paying $5 a piece through PayPal. Comment below or send me a message with your Facebook username so I can verify that you have enough friends and then I'll send you a link to the Event page.

Best regards,
    Brandon

Brandon Dennis, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  2. Afimin

Afimin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! I can do a test result of 10 friends for free. How much are you willing to pay me for friend one?

Afimin, Aug 15, 2015 IP
  3. DravenTaylor

DravenTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I have over 4000 friends and am involved in over 1350 groups. I wrote an API that will post on my behalf for any time and date that you want it posted. I can even write some content on it through my site and promote it through 30 other social networks to give it a broader scope in visibility. PM me and we can work something out.

DravenTaylor, Aug 22, 2015 IP