1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Edits - how to appeal a decision?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by sarahk, Oct 27, 2016.

Something popped up in my feed for facebook edits and I decided to take a look. Apparently I did some about 5 years ago and then a few this week. I thought I'd take a look at the ones I got wrong and I stand by my decisions.

Examples
    • https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ports-Of-Auckland-Round-The-Bays/329574027090333
      Facebook asked "Is this Lodging"
      I replied No - because it's an "Event" held once a year
      They have rejected my response presumably because someone else decided it was "Lodging"
    • There are 3 more for fitness centres that I answered "Yes" to, and those have been rejected.
    • 1 for a public garden that is in a city park which isn't a "National Park" and my "No" was rejected
    • 1 for a suburb that is on the edge of a river, but the category given was "River" when it clearly isn't.
    I don't give a damn about my 85% accuracy but if facebook are going to have a community editing system there has to be a way to query really bad decisions.

Does anyone know how this actually works from a quality perspective?

sarahk, Oct 27, 2016 IP