1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Content Creation Idea

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by lgchandana, Sep 3, 2017.

I have Facebook Fan page, But content is the problem.
    I need post daily at least one Post.

But no idea how to create great content for my Page
    My fans are mixed not special
    I need create some interesting content for them

Suggest any idea about social media content creation

lgchandana, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that your fans have a variety of interests and that they aren't interested in each other's interests? If that is so then your page is not targeted enough and you'll have trouble creating content of true value.

If your page is targeting a specific area of interest then you merely need to write about the important stuff of your topic area - the stuff your fans want to know about.

JoeSpirit, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  3. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is why it is important to prepare (possible) contents before making such page. Since you have different varieties of audiences, it would be better if you generalize the whole point of your content while (still) specifying the main keys of your topic. I mean, just think of your audiences/fans and be inspired. Goodluck ;)

Jessicarousey, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  4. Nitin vishwakarma

Nitin vishwakarma Member

Best Answers:
    Use social pilot to schedule posts, you will also get the curated content which are getting viral in your domain, you can use that as well.

Nitin vishwakarma, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  5. Lethal Marketer

Lethal Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to buzzsumo.com to find trending topics and centre your content creation amongst those topics which are trending in your niche, so your audience is mixed, but am sure there three or so dominating interests(niche) rotate content araund those 3. but its best to have a specific niche, A vague target market produces vague results.

Lethal Marketer, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its not so hard i think try to find content that its useful for them For example if you are in making money online niche search for bloges that helps you to make money and if its helpful for you share it on your fanpage

Spartan14, Sep 9, 2017 IP