1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Client Creation Questions

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by MrLeN, Sep 8, 2020.

I Have 3 Questions

Well, I have about 33 questions, but these are the main 3 that I think will help me (and a lot of others) best..
    1. Is there a way to know if a client already has a Business Manager account, without asking them?
    2. Once the client has a Business Manager Account, what privileges or connections need to be made in order that you can control their ads and have them be responsible for the billing.
    3. What tips would you recommend when setting up a Business Manager Account for a client?
    As far as I understand it:
    • There's no way to know if a client already has a business manager account, without asking them.
    • The client needs a Business Manager account in order for you to be able to use custom audiences or lookalike audiences -- or to upload client data for lookalike audiences.
    Partnering, Privileges and Connections
    1. I will need to partner my Business Manager account with the clients Business Manager Account.
    2. I will need to be added as an admin in their Business Manager.
    3. I will need to be added as an admin to their pages.
    4. I will need to be added to their Ad Account
    I've been studying and watching YouTube videos and reading articles and the Facebook help centre for 3 days straight. I feel slightly frustrated that after about 36 hours of studying, I don't feel confident that I have the full process. So believe me! Any correction or help anyone would be able to provide to enlighten me further of the process will be greatly appreciated. I can't express how much.

I'd just go and create test accounts, but I know Facebook definitely doesn't like that -- and I don't want to put my current accounts (which are tied in with my job) in jeopardy. So I'm basically trying to back-engineer what the process WOULD be, and make documentation for myself, before I take a client through the process and potentially look like a completely numpty.

I don't want to be like:

..um yeah, nah. That didn't work. Try adding me here. Try adding me there. Nope, still not working. Yeah, um, did you get a request email? is it in your notifications then? No? Ok, Um, well, yeah.. ah, did you make me an admin? Maybe that' why I can't see the option..

I need to know what I am doing before I involve the client at all.

MrLeN, Sep 8, 2020 IP