1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook change.Please help!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Joanna34, Jan 7, 2016.

?

Do you think fb is good now updated on desktop?

Poll closed Jan 22, 2016.
  1. It's nice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It's awful

100.0%
  3. It's okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I click on a profile to chat and it doesn't have the mobile next to the name in the name chat section, and that happens to all of my friends at the chat.It is an update of fb a glitch cause i don't know if they are on the smartphone/online.Please is someon knows i would apreciate it very much.Thank you for reading!

Joanna34, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    upload_2016-1-8_8-16-35.png

I liked that it with the mobile symbol. That's a shame that they've dropped that.

sarahk, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  3. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    My facebook`s chat is not updated yet. It is the same. I think facebook is testing their new options of a few profiles. they always test their updates to few profiles. I hope that facebook will surprise with good updates.

dragansk, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  4. Joanna34

Joanna34 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So it's an update and they won't bring it back.There isn't the phone symbol next to the hours of the user that has logged in last (like the pic that
    sarahki showed ) and there isn't again the symbol to to all the messages i will show you a pic.And also the phone symbol-8 min. is shown only at the mobile version.did you understand? Anyway i hate that update :mad::confused:

Joanna34, Jan 8, 2016 IP