1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook business page personalized ad plan

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Katie218, Nov 5, 2020.

Hello,

I have a very small photography business. This morning I tried to log into my business page and it redirected to a Facebook Business personalized Ad Plan page. Although I don't want to run personal ads, I started walking through the steps thinking it would at least let me get to my page. Instead, it seems to be stuck in a loop. I can't find a way to log out of the account or a way to push past this set up page. Any advice?

Katie218, Nov 5, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Try a different browser. Or clear your browser cookies and log into your facebook account again.

qwikad.com, Nov 5, 2020 IP
  3. Katie218

Katie218 Peon

Best Answers:
    I did. :( No matter what they just keep going to this page
    https://www.facebook.com/business/small-business/plan?session_id=OTY2MjkxNjIzNzgwODY0fA%3D%3D

Even when I click through their quizes, any time it says "go to page" it redirects back to this page.

The only way to log out is to clear the cookies. The page works fine from my the ap on my phone though.

Katie218, Nov 5, 2020 IP