1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook bot with Captcha Bypass

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by funnylitman, Mar 24, 2008.

Ok so Im new to Digital Point but not other forums. I have tried posting other places but no really good responses. Im relaying on the active and good people here :) I received an email from Rudeadder stating they have just implemented a Captcha bypass for Facebook. Im sure if anyone that knows about marketing on facebook that captchas can be a Huge problem. So if this really works then there could be big money. I personally im tight on funds just wondering if anyone has tried the bot out yet. If you can please give me some actual good solid information. I would really appericiate it.

funnylitman, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. aydoubleyou

aydoubleyou Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive been in the "bot business" before. CAPTCHA is not an easy thing to bypass, at all. Usually if it IS bypassed, its because of a loophole or flaw in the website's programming structure... NOT because the software is actually reading the characters and "bypassing" it. MySpace had tons of loopholes that we took advantage of back in the day, Facebook is probably a bit stronger and better coded so it's unlikely to find a flaw like this.

I truly doubt they have bypassed it. If they did, they are fools because they are not showing it off efficiently on their website. They claim their software bypasses it in the text on the homepage... but they don't show any proof of it. I wouldn't cough up $100 bucks and just hope that it works. I'll ask around about it though, if I hear they truly have bypassed it... I'll let you know.

aydoubleyou, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  3. mojtata

mojtata Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But xrumer 4.0 can pass 700 types of captcha...mean 99% of all captchas exist

mojtata, Mar 26, 2008 IP