1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

facebook audience insights not working?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by youabde, May 4, 2017.

Hi,
    I am trying to use facebook audience insights, but once I open the audience insights page, and select age range and interests, on the right panel, the page likes, demographics etc will show the progress bar and it keeps showing the progress bar forever.

I am not sure why it did not show the result after I change some parameters on the left panel(age,interests,etc).

Another related question,
    What is the ideal audience size for a facebook ads? Is it good to target a broad audience such as 15 million people? What is the impact on the bidding price if I choose a broad audience?

Thanks!

youabde, May 4, 2017 IP
  2. Lennart Singh

Lennart Singh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there.

It works fine here. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

Clear the cache and then restart the browser. If you're someone who leaves their computer on for days on end, it wouldn't hurt to restart as well. If none of that works, try a different browser (Google Chrome if you're using Firefox now, for example.)

Hope it helps,
    Lennart.

Lennart Singh, May 10, 2017 IP