1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook apps developers

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by instantit, Dec 8, 2010.

I am thinking of creating a website and its registration can be taken cared by Facebook apps or either way of traditional registration.

Anyone have idea on how to do it? At the same time, the information on the facebook is pumped into the website database. It would be a job search site actually.

instantit, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  2. ListBuildingForNewbies

ListBuildingForNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really a great idea! I'm sure that once you've got this going, your website will be a HUGE success. What kind of job search website will this be? Regular jobs organized in categories of geographic regions, or online jobs, or both? For your information, there is this new website, DoNanza.com, which is a specialized search engine that scans all the paying online freelance projects and contests available on the web.

ListBuildingForNewbies, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  3. ankit_frenz

ankit_frenz Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are not a coder you wont be able to do it..it requires some knowledge of either the graph api or fql(i prefer fql)..you better hire someone to do it..well obviously you can hire me as well :)

ankit_frenz, Dec 14, 2010 IP