1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Application "ifundrazr" - useful? - Webmaster partnership??

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by 1mak, Apr 20, 2010.

Hey guys,

Lately i thought about starting a webproject and was searching for tools, that might help me.

I found a Facebook apps called "ifundrazr", which is made for raising funds and has a paypal feature implemented.

It seems similar to Causes, which is one of the most popular apps overall, but are you allowed to raise funds for your own purpose?

I am thinking about starting a special project for Webmaster´s who are looking for world-wide partnerships when starting new website projects.

I consider this application to be usefu. When some webmasters decide to work togehter, they can raise some basic money and try to get other small parters into the boat. Everybody would have an equal share according to the money he/she raised and the work/programming/marketing would be shared.

What do you think, can this be successful?

If anybody is interested in starting a small project, i have a few ideas and we don´t even need money for the smaller projects.

by the way here the app and my email ...

http://apps.facebook.com/ifundrazr?a=forward

rockbrowser((att))gmail(.)com

best,
    Mark

1mak, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  2. npnhome

npnhome Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new in Facebook and this application is really helpful to do a project with your Facebook webmaster friends - if your application works find accordingly. But I am not sure about your Ideas for small project.

npnhome, Apr 20, 2010 IP