1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook always disable my app

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by Jelenik, May 4, 2011.

Hi all,

hope somebody can help...

I am new with facebook app dev, but i am experiencing a lot of problems with creating facebook app. All my apps are disabled after some time. I tried to get through all necessary documentation (one third of documentation is with out-of-date links).

Pleas look at: http://thenewprofile.com/ and try to add theme to your facebook profile. Application will ask for permission (application only creates album and then adds photos and then tags user - so there isnt need to ask for some extended permission, but i am asking for it also(this wasnt enabled, but my client thought that it is causing problem so i have extended it)) for publish_stream, user_about_me, user_photos - so this has to be OK.

Everything is smooth and after some time, facebook application is disabled. I really dont know why. If we apeal with that form for disabled applications, automatic reply said that there were some negative reviews. But we dont see any reviews!

In TOS they say that application cant guide user to tag photos on which he/she dont apear. But there is at least this site http://www.fbanners.com/ - which is using automated tagging and its still alive.

1. we have added logout facebook button to header
    2. there are links to privaty policy in facebook application
    3. we changed default text for album name, description and photo message to be editable by user
    4. we have added everywhere parameter 'no_story' => 1 in api

So how can be this application spammy?

Please dont write "read guidelines" - because you can find a few version of guidelines - one in pdf, one in developers section...

Last edited: May 5, 2011
    Jelenik, May 4, 2011 IP
  2. www.amagit.com

www.amagit.com Peon

Best Answers:
    What is your application ID through the developer application? (Not the same as the API Key and not the same as the App Secret)

Sharing the application ID publicly is not a security threat but if you don't feel comfortable doing so then message it to me.

Last edited: May 10, 2011
    www.amagit.com, May 10, 2011 IP